This plugin enables admin/vehicle owner to collect different surcharges from customers. All surcharges are optional and admin can enable based on their requirements.
Surcharges can vary from state to state and country to country. Unfortunately, you probably can’t avoid state and local sales taxes — or the equivalent in many countries, the value-added tax (VAT), which can be as high as 25 percent.
This plugin has great to collect all this types of surcharges.
For now we have included following surcharges:
- Late night surcharge
- Gratuity (the tip percentage is determined and distributed to the drivers by the company for which they work)
- Service Charge
- International airport surcharge (A surcharge was imposed by the Airports Company (ACSA) Ltd & private airport companies at airport locations and applies to all car rental companies.) this was additional to the existing “Airport Charge” and applies if the flight is international.
- Infant (ages 0 – 1) (If customer wants a Baby seat and admin would like to collect fee for a Baby seat)
- Toddler Seat (age 1-3) (If customer wants a Toddler seat and admin would like to collect fee for a Toddler seat)
- Booster Seat (ages 3-6) (If customer wants a Booster seat and admin would like to collect fee for a Booster seat)